Saturday, February 23, 2013

Butterflies & Bunnies

I'm happy to say that progress is being made on my quilt squares for the Facebook group I belong to.  I committed to stitching two squares, but I'll probably end up doing four.  The quilt project we're stitching for is huge.

Last week I completed square #2, a pretty butterfly freebie I found online.
Square #3 is also from a freebie online chart.  I really like the colors in this one, especially after I switched the pink for purple.  I'm calling this one "Pastel Bunny".  Because I want to.  It looks a lot more pastel in person. 
So of course, in an effort to get these squares completed, I've been ignoring my other stitching.  I'm not even sure what my current WIP's are right now as I haven't even looked at them since 2012.  Seems so long ago. 

Just wanted to post a stitching update.  Keep checking in -- I'll be posting a framing how-to and something new and different.

2 comments: